High performance end-to-end cloud interconnect at the lowest power and TCO.
Introducing the New X1 Family
X1: The World’s First 25.6Tbps 100G I/O Switch
Data center workloads are moving to the cloud. Legacy switches are challenged to meet the power and performance demands of today’s cloud service providers, HPC, and AI/ML applications, while also delivering the flexibility and scalability to meet future requirements.
Xsight Labs is sampling X1, the industry’s first 25.6Tbps and 12.8Tbps Data Center Switch with 100G SerDes. Xsight Labs’ X1 is the industry’s lowest power 25.6Tbps and 12.8Tbps fully programmable data center switch. X1 introduces a groundbreaking new architecture to achieve new levels of power and silicon efficiencies.
Discover how the X1 Family delivers flexibility through application-specific optimization.
In The News
- Synopsys ZeBu Server 4 Adopted by Xsight Labs for Intelligent Networking Switch Processor
- Is AWS Making The Switch To Homegrown Network Asics?
- Israeli chip co Xsight Labs raises over $100m
- After Selling Startups for Billions, Top Israeli Entrepreneur Reveals His Formula
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup Xsight Labs Closes Series D Led by Valor and Atreides, Joined by Fidelity
- “Like building the next generation of the Boeing 747”: Wilnz’s company raises more than $ 100 million
- Xsight Labs Closes Series D Funding Led by Valor and Atreides, Joined by Fidelity
- The new start-up of Avigdor Willenz and Mellanox graduates has been revealed
- Xsight Labs is Sampling a 25.6T Switch for Data Centers
- Xsight Labs X1 25.6T Switch Chip for the 800Gbps Era
- Xsight Labs Announces End-to-End Connectivity Vision for Cloud Infrastructure
- Xsight Labs Announces Sampling of Industry’s First 25.6T Data Center Switch with 100G SerDes
- Startup Funding: May 2020
- Intel invests in Kiryat Gat-based chip co Xsight Labs
- Intel and Microsoft Investing in Secretive Israeli Company